JP Alloys provides an efficient, cost effective alloy wheel refurbishment service that reproduces manufacturer's quality at a fraction of the cost of new wheels.
A full refurbishment excluding structural repairs will take 3 working days to complete.
Wheels requiring a structural damage repair will need to be inspected and surveyed by one of our technicians and a cost and time frame will be quoted, subject to the extent of the damage.
how it works
- 1. Tyre, Weights, Decals & Valve are removed
- 2. Wheel is surveyed for Flat Spots, Buckles, Cracks, etc
- 3. Chemically Stripped
- 4. Shot Blasted
- 5. Damage Repaired
- 6. Pre-heated & High Specification Primer Powder Coated
- 7. Colour Coated with the latest technology in Water Based Paints
- 8. Top Coat Lacquer Powder Coated & Stoved to a durable glass-like finish
- 9. Tyres are refitted & balanced
All services are subject to survey prior to acceptance.
buckles & flatspots